Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cape Lavender, Swan Valley, Western Australia




The Swan Valley is a lovely place to visit in the spring, so the High Tea Inspectors made a booking at Cape Lavender for their "Cape Lavender High Tea".

Situated in Cranleigh Street, I found it quiet and relaxing. The friendly staff offered a selection of hot savouries, sandwiches, baby cakes, mini scones with a generous amount of strawberry jam and cream, all with tea or coffee. My selection was a lovely pot of green tea.

This is just the place to get off the main roads and enjoy some excellent value. At $20 per person you can't go wrong.

They also have a lavender gift shop with everything lavender. I bought some lavender arthritic balm for my husband. I will let you know how it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment